Winning awards is always good for building value and profile in your business, but the process of entering and judging is just as valuable. There is little to lose and much to gain.
1. Entering companies /organisations must be based and operating in Kent and Medway (excluding London Borough postcodes i.e. Bexley, Bromley and Orpington ). A business can be a sole trader, a private or public limited company, a partnership or limited liability partnership, a business unit within a company or a not for profit organisation. If you are uncertain about your eligibility to enter please contact Morag Welham, Project Manager KEiBA on firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Entries must be submitted by a person authorised to do so.
3. All questions on an entry form must be answered to qualify for judging. Incomplete entry forms will be eliminated.
4. All entry information will be treated in confidence.
5. The judges reserve the right to move entrants from one category to another if they believe it to be appropriate. You will be contacted if this is likely to happen.
6. Supporting information can be submitted with entries but it must form a key part of the entry evidence and specifically relate to one of the questions being asked.
7. Your entry will be judged by independent and impartial judges. The judges’ decisions are final.
8. You may enter a maximum of four categories.
9. Entrants for Young Entrepreneur of the Year must be under 30 years of age as of June 30th 2013. Entrants for Entrepreneur of the Year must be over 30 years of age as of June 30th 2013.
10. Entries will be acknowledged on receipt. Please note that entries and any supporting documentation will not be returned to you unless requested.
11. Winning entries will be awarded at a dinner event on 27 June 2013 and will receive substantial publicity following this event.
12. Entrants will be expected to protect those aspects of their business that may be patentable, registerable or otherwise secret and governed by intellectual property, copyright or similar legislation
13. Winning entrants will be requested to participate in post awards events and publicity. The KEiBA organisers reserve the right to publicise the results of the competition and use winning entries in press releases and case study coverage. It is a condition of entry that entrants will co-operate with the media. Winners may refer to the competition in their own publicity material following approval by the KEiBA organisers.
14. KEiBA organisers reserve the right to withdraw any award given should it be discovered that an entry contained false information. The organisers may audit any information supplied in your entry.
15. Closing date for entries is 8 March 2013. No liability for entries lost or delayed will be accepted.
16. By submitting an entry to KEiBA 2013 you signify your acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
If you have any queries please contact Morag Welham on 01622 794626 or email@example.com